Emergency ContactCall 911 then the Sewer Department at 785-8616 or the On Call Cell Phone at 681-8643 if you witness:
- Anything other than naturally flowing storm water entering into a storm drain. Dumping of anything else into a storm drain is illegal.
- A spill that can cause immediate harm to people or the environment (gasoline, pesticides, oil, etc).
- A non-City employee or vehicle discharging into a manhole.
Call the Sewer Department at 785-8616 during hours or the Sewer Department On Call Phone at 681-8643 after hours when:
- There is a manhole lid missing or otherwise not in the correct position.
- Sewer is flowing into your house.
Phone» Call the main plant line at: (208) 785-8616 and then ask for specific person and you will be directed.
» For urgent response, after hours, or weekend, call the on-call phone at: (208) 681-8643
Stephenie Braden – Lab
Brian Bates – Collections Lead
Brian Donovan – Pretreatment Coordinator
Eric Hadley – Operations Lead